- The Surefit guarantee covers incorrect measurements only and products will only be replaced with the same specification as per the original order with the exception of the relevant sizing issue.
- If the price of the surefit order is more expensive, you will be required to pay the difference. If the price is lower than your orignal refund, you will not be given a refund. Please note, the price used for surefit will be the price shown at the time of placing your surefit order - We can not honour any previous sale prices.
- Should the new measurements be smaller than the original measurements, if we are able to, we will amend that item rather than manufacture a brand new item.
- Should you activate the Surefit guarantee, the original order will need to be returned in the original packaging prior to delivery of your new order. Should this be damaged in any way, we reserve the right to cancel your Surefit guarantee and stop production of your replacement items. Should you have paid for the Surefit guarantee, no monies will be refunded.
- Should you wish to activate the Surefit guarantee, you must notify us of the correct measurements within 10 working days of receipt of your original purchase.
- Upon activating your Surefit guarantee, you must pay the applicable delivery charges.
- We are only able to offer one remake per item / four per household. This service can only be used once, any subsequent orders will not be covered under the Surefit guarantee.
- Should the item be out of stock at the time of placing your surefit order. We can either refund the amount paid for surefit or you would need to await for the stock to arrive in. We would not refund the original item.
- We will use the price on the website, at the time of you placing your surefit order. We cannot honour any previous sale prices or offer any discount codes on this.